Did you know that a faulty exhaust system is one of the main reasons behind MOT failures?
Dysfunctional car exhausts can significantly impact engine performance leading to complicated issues and hefty repair bills.
At The Tyre Dealer, we provide a comprehensive exhaust service Colchester, check and replacement service at competitive rates for all vehicles.
Why Choose Us?
Here’s why The Tyre Dealer is an ideal destination to deal with exhaust-related issues:
- We provide exhaust system checks free of charge!
- We stock only affordable OE-grade parts.
- We supply and fit half and full exhaust systems at great prices.
- Full stainless steel car exhaust systems are available from us.
If you are searching for reliable “exhaust repair Colchester, visit us at Unit 16 hythe quay , colchester,essex, CO2 8JB today.
Importance of Exhaust Systems
Your vehicle's exhaust system is responsible for the smooth functioning of your vehicle while making sure it maintains environmental standards. It performs the following tasks:
- It filters toxic pollutants from the exhaust fumes generated during combustion before they are released.
- The exhaust system channels out harmful by-products to make sure your vehicle runs smoothly.
- It prevents dangerous fumes from entering the cabin, thereby safeguarding the health of the occupants.
Symptoms of a Faulty Exhaust System
If your car’s exhaust system has sustained damages, you will see the following warning signs:
A Gaseous Smell
Have you been getting obnoxious gaseous smell? Then, this is probably due to a fault in the exhaust of your vehicle, because of which the system fails to filter and channel away harmful pollutants. Make sure you contact us for an exhaust service Colchester immediately.
Drop in Fuel Efficiency
A faulty exhaust will significantly impact the performance of your car’s engine. It will require more fuel to perform efficiently, thereby leading to a sharp fall in fuel efficiency and mileage.
Are you hearing loud thudding, banging or hissing sounds from beneath your vehicle? This happens due to a leaking manifold, cracked pipes or a damaged silencer. Let us perform a free exhaust service Colchester should you experience this.
The catalytic converter of your car’s exhaust can get clogged, severely impacting its ability to flush out harmful gases. This might lead engine misfire and subsequently poor driving performance.
If you notice any of the above symptoms, then it’s time to visit us for a professional exhaust repair Colchester.
Visit Us at The Tyre Dealer
For more information, please feel free to call us on 01206866333, 07511 889225.